Lawn Doctor is the fastest growing lawn, tree, and shrub company in Colorado, covering territories from Fort Lupton to Pueblo. Established in 1972, we are a customer service company that provides the highest quality standards in the green industry. We are locally owned and operated, have an A+ rating from BBB, and are fully committed to providing a superior customer and employee experience. We are growing fast and need motivated individuals who can put our customers first. Come join our family-like team at Lawn Doctor and help beautify the Front Range!
Get Competitive Pay and Full-Time Benefits
At Lawn Doctor, we rely on the hard work of our team to drive the success of our business and we don’t take their contributions lightly! We care about providing these dedicated individuals with the compensation they deserve for the impact they make on a daily basis. To do so, we offer:
- Competitive salaries—We know that talented people don’t come cheap! If you are currently working for Tru Green, Fit Turf, or Swingle, we want to meet or BEAT your current wage. We are looking to pay top salary and we’ll even include a sign-on bonus to help fill our team with awesome people.
- Full-time benefits—As a Lawn Doctor employee, you’ll be set up for success with vacation, dental, healthcare, 401k
- Commission-based bonuses—We reward hard work in every way we can!
We Work By Rule of T.H.U.M.B.
Aside from our stellar green thumbs, we do our best work when we stick to our values. We want all members of our team to become the T.H.U.M.B! What does this mean?
- Trust—Whether you’re in the office or servicing a customer’s home, we expect our employees to have integrity, strong moral principles, and always strive to do the right thing.
- Happiness—We believe that happiness is a choice, that it is contagious, and that bringing a positive attitude to work can make a difference to everyone’s day. For successful teamwork, be an energy giver, not a taker!
- Understand you own it—Take ownership of your actions. Take responsibility for relationships with your customers and the quality of your service. Remember you ARE Lawn Doctor.
- Make it Happen—Be creative, persistent and innovative in an effort to achieve goal-oriented results. Making it happen requires determination and alignment with systems and goals.
- Be Knowledgeable—Use managerial training and day-to-day tasks to empower yourself for success. Organizing and communicating your thoughts on issues found in the field will help propel you forward and improve the team. A great technician is not the one who gives all the right answers, but is the one who asks the right questions.