The experts at Lawn Doctor have been serving the Colorado area since 1972. Our high standards, competitive pricing, and highly-trained technicians have helped us earn a great reputation in the local community. Let us protect your trees and shrubs from insects, diseases, and weather-related stress--as well as problems such as close pruning, poor soil conditions, and mulch buildup. You deserve a beautiful landscape, and we can help give it to you!
Our 4-visit tree and shrub care program includes:
- Visit 1 (Spring and Winter): Dormant Oil Spray, non-pesticide horticultural oil spray to prevent eggs from hatching.
- Visit 2 (May to early August): Inspect and treat for damaging insects as needed. Spray pesticides control aphids and mites.
- Visit 3 (August and after): Inspect and treat for damaging insects as needed. Spray pesticides control aphids and mites.
- Visit 4 (Fall/Winter): Root-level power injected Probiotic feeding to provide necessary nutrients not available in Colorado soils. This includes living microbes which free up available nutrients already in your soil & improve nutrient uptake by the planting.
Even more services for a beautiful landscape
Our optional tree and shrub care services include:
- Ash Borer Treatment: Ash borers are the most destructive tree pests ever seen. Found in Boulder, Colorado September 23rd 2013 experts say untreated ash trees will all die by 2020! Our state of the art prevention includes trunk sprays and soil injections.
- Bark Borer Treatment: This is offered twice per season to protect against extensive damage to spruce, pine, ash, and lilac trees from wood boring insects.
- Merit Soil Application: This is a systemic insecticide to protect the inside of your trees to prevent invasive insects from boring into the trunk of trees. This also prevents foliar feeding insects from damaging the leaves. Recommended as additional protection against aggressive detrimental insects such as the ash borer.
- Deep Root Watering: This is recommended during extended periods of below normal precipitation, particularly in winter. Includes a natural yucca extract designed to help mitigate the potential for damage to dry and brittle branches.
Lawn Doctor designs our programs specifically for the Colorado area, and we are proud to be locally-owned and operated. We stand behind our tree and shrub care, guaranteeing our services for up to 30 days. If there is a problem for whatever reason we will come back and re-treat your property at no charge. If you aren’t satisfied with our work, we’ll even refund the cost if needed. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!