GROW YOUR CAREER WITH LAWN DOCTOR
Looking for a position that allows you to learn new things and improve both professionally and personally, all while earning a competitive salary? Lawn Doctor is searching for motivated, dependable, and hard-working individuals to join our rapidly growing team. Learn more about our company below, check our open positions, and apply today to jumpstart your career!
Lawn Doctor is the fastest growing lawn, tree, and shrub company in Colorado, covering territories from Fort Lupton to Pueblo. Established in 1972, we are a customer service company that provides the highest quality standards in the green industry. We are locally owned and operated, have an A+ rating from BBB, and are fully committed to providing a superior customer and employee experience. We are growing fast and need motivated individuals who can put our customers first. Come join our family-like team at Lawn Doctor and help beautify the Front Range!
GET COMPETITIVE PAY AND FULL-TIME BENEFITS
At Lawn Doctor, we rely on the hard work of our team to drive the success of our business and we don’t take their contributions lightly! We care about providing these dedicated individuals with the compensation they deserve for the impact they make on a daily basis. To do so, we offer:
- Competitive salaries—We know that talented people don’t come cheap! If you are currently working for Tru Green, Fit Turf, or Swingle, we want to meet or BEAT your current wage. We are looking to pay top salary and we’ll even include a sign-on bonus to help fill our team with awesome people.
- Full-time benefits—As a Lawn Doctor employee, you’ll be set up for success with vacation, dental, healthcare, 401k
- Commission-based bonuses—We reward hard work in every way we can!
WE WORK BY RULE OF T.H.U.M.B.
Aside from our stellar green thumbs, we do our best work when we stick to our values. We want all members of our team to become the T.H.U.M.B! What does this mean?
- Trust - Whether you’re in the office or servicing a customer’s home, we expect our employees to have integrity, strong moral principles, and always strive to do the right thing.
- Happiness - We believe that happiness is a choice, that it is contagious, and that bringing a positive attitude to work can make a difference to everyone’s day. For successful teamwork, be an energy giver, not a taker!
- Understand you own it - Take ownership of your actions. Take responsibility for relationships with your customers and the quality of your service. Remember you ARE Lawn Doctor.
- Make it Happen - Be creative, persistent and innovative in an effort to achieve goal-oriented results. Making it happen requires determination and alignment with systems and goals.
- Be Knowledgeable - Use managerial training and day-to-day tasks to empower yourself for success. Organizing and communicating your thoughts on issues found in the field will help propel you forward and improve the team. A great technician is not the one who gives all the right answers, but is the one who asks the right questions.
SEE OUR CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Lawn Doctor is looking for hard-working individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our rapidly expanding company! Check out our open positions below and apply today!
Lawn Doctor is hiring full-time Lawn Care Technicians for the 2018 season. Lawn Doctor is the fastest growing lawn, tree and shrub company in Colorado, covering territories from Fort Lupton to Pueblo. We are growing fast and need motivated individuals who can put our customers first.
Here at Lawn Doctor, we're not afraid of a little hard work! Wondering what Lawn Care Technicians actually do on a daily basis? Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Applying fertilizers and pesticides to a lawn
- Using training and knowledge received from supervisors to perfect your performance
- Communicating with customers in a polite/courteous way
- Must be willing to learn about the lawn care industry, and apply it to selling lawn care
- Arriving at work every day at the assigned time
- Complete all daily work requirements in a timely fashion
We owe so much of our success to our team, which is why we're eager to find talented, eager people that can help us make Lawn Doctor even better! While we don't require any experience, there are a few things you must have to be a candidate for this position:
- No experience required, but must be trainable
- Being the face of our company, the right applicant will be polite, courteous, and have great character
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent time management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A keen eye for detail and job perfection
- Must have valid driver's license
This is a full-time job opportunity. Lawn Doctor offers VERY competitive pay and full-time benefits. Full-time benefits include vacation, dental, healthcare, 401k, and commission based bonuses. Start date is as soon as possible
ARE YOU THE NEXT LAWN DOCTOR TEAM MEMBER?
Apply to work at the leading lawn care company on the Front Range! Lawn Doctor of Denver is looking for smart, energetic, and hard-working field/spray technicians for the 2017 season. Established in 1972, we have been providing quality lawn care, tree & shrub care, and pest control in the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo areas. We are locally owned and operated, have an A+ rating at BBB, and are fully committed and educated to provide a superior customer and employee experience. Lawn Doctor is a customer service company that provides the highest quality standards in the green industry. Our nutrition programs are organic based, university-backed, and made specifically for Colorado lawns & soil conditions. Come join our family-like team at Lawn Doctor and help beautify the Front Range.
With the success and expansion we've seen in 2017, we're looking to grow our team to accommodate a busy 2018 season. Think your experience and skills might align well with our Field Technician position? Check out our requirements below:
- Must be coachable and willing to learn new things
- Polite, courteous, and have great character
- Ready to undergo physically demanding days in the field
- Keen eye for detail
- Great time management skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year + experience in the green industry
- Punctuality and dependability are key
- Simple math
- Valid driver's license, with a clean record